Day 1 : Cochin (40 km / 1 hr)
On arrival meet & assistance at Cochin airport. Check in to your hotel. In the afternoon, half day sightseeing tour of Cochin. Places of interest are Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Fort Kochi beach, St.Francis Church, Santa Cruz Cathedral, Chinese Fishing Net, Bolgatty island, Bolghatty Palace, Willington Island, Marine Drive & Broadway. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin – Munnar(140 kms / 04 hrs drive)
After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Munnar. On your way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, view point etc. Arrive Munnar and check in your hotel .Rest of the day free for your own activities.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar
After breakfast, proceed for Munnar full day Sightseeing – Anayirangal Dam, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rajamalai – where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species. Anamudi the highest peak in S. India is situated in the southern region of the park.Overnight at hotel in Munnar
Day 4 : Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms / 3 hrs drive)
After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. Transfer to hotel & relax. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing –The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is thick evergreen forest, declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar river adds to the charm of the park.
You can do things in Thekkady like – Boat cruises on the Periyar lake, visit cardamom, pepper, tea & coffee plantation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Thekkady – Madurai (180 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Madurai & Check into your hotel and relax. Later, proceed for Darshan at MaduriaMeenakshi Temple. Later brief sightseeing of Madurai City. This includes the Gandhi Museum, Thirumala Nayakar Mahal and MariammamTeppakulam, the temple tank. Rest of the day is free for shopping. Overnight stay in the Hotel
Day 6 : Madurai – Rameshwaram (180 km / 5 hrs)
Morning check out the hotel proceed to Rameshwaram. Visit Hanuman temple (24 ft.) Pam ban Bridge Navpanigriham, Dhanaskodi, KashiVishwanatha temple, 24 Kundalas Ram paravath, Sitaparavath, hanuman paravath& Vishnu temple. Overnight at Rameshwaram.
Day 7 : Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari (425 km / 7 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Kanyakumari. On arrival at Kanyakumari, you will visit the Vivekanand Rock Memorial, Gandhi Memorial by ferry service and return to the mainland to see the spectacular sunset in the Arabian Sea. Check into your hotel and relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Kanyakumari – Kovalam (100 km / 2 ½ hrs)
After breakfast, transfer to hotel at Kovalam. Later go for half day city tour covering Museum complex, Sri. PadmanabhaSwamy Temple, Science & Technology museum, Veli tourist village, Aakulam boat club.Overnight stay at Kovalam
Day 9: Kovalam
Full day free at the resort for Ayurveda treatment and enjoy the resort facilities or visit Kovalam Beach. This internationally renowned beach has been a favorite haunt of tourists since the 1930s. Kovalam consists of three adjacent crescent beaches. The southernmost as the lighthouse beach is the most popular. Overnight at hotel in Kovalam.
Day 10: Trivandrum drop (30 km / 1 hr)
After breakfast check out the hotel and drop at Trivandrum airport / Railway station.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by comfortable A/C vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner (set Menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- 06 nights’ accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels at suggested or similar category hotels
- GST 9.00% (Government Tax) on total package cost
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.Additional/Compulsory Approximate Christmas and New Year Charges Per Person INR 2500 for standard hotels/INR 4500 for deluxe hotels
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Anything specifically not mentions in the tour price inclusions column
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurant
- Holiday Price Validity: Holiday Price Validity: Till 30 September 2017.
- Additional compulsory charges are applicable during Christmas and New Year Per Person
- The vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please not that AC will be switched off while traveling in hilly terrain
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like election card, Driving Licence, Passport
- The driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of the visit on your own.
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels are used as hotel rooms are subject to availability
- The above-given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- The quotation is based on the Standard room of an individual hotel, however, if unavailable then the upgrading cost to be borne by the guest.
|Kumarakom||Green Fields Kumarakom||Illikkalam Lakeside Cottages||Abad Whispering Palms Lake Resort|
|Houseboat||A/C Deluxe||A/C Deluxe||A/C Deluxe|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour .
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally
- or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Full payment for Air tickets at the time of booking whether India or International as we don’t issue air tickets on credit basis.
- 50% of holiday price at the time of booking to process the land arrangements
- Balance outstanding to be cleared min 10 days prior to departure.
- In-case of last minute booking i.e. Departure date is within 7 days of booking date then 80% of total holiday price is to be taken as advance and balance to be cleared on day of handover before departure
- Company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives the refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- All the disputes are subject to Trivandrum Jurisdiction only.
- The claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.