Days 1-2: Fly to Delhi
Fly to Delhi, India’s rambunctious capital city. Depending on your time of arrival the rest of the day is yours to start soaking up the local culture.
Day 3: Delhi
Explore Old Delhi; drive past the Red Fort, walk through Chandni Chowk Bazaar to Jama Masjid (India’s largest mosque) and visit the Lakshmi Narayan Hindu Temple. After lunch, view India Gate before visiting Gandhi Smriti and Qutub Minar, the 12th-century, handcarved, 73m-tall iron pillar.
Day 4: Varanasi
Fly to Varanasi. This evening take a rickshaw to the ghats of the River Ganges to witness the Puja ceremony of Ganga Aarti.
Day 5: River Ganges
Take an early morning boat ride along the River Ganges, followed by a brief city tour of Varanasi. Later this afternoon visit the Buddhist sites at Sarnath.
Day 7: Agra
Depart for Jhansi, stopping in Orchha en route. In Jhansi board the Shatabdi Express train to Agra.
Day 8: Historical Agra
Visit Agra Fort, a hulking mass of red sandstone sat on the banks of the Yamuna River. The Fort was established in the 16th-century but has been much added to over time, making it an eclectic mix of architectural styles. Later wander through the bustling Sadar Bazaar.
Days 9-11: Agra to Ranthambore/Bharatpur
Rise early to see the sun rise over India’s most iconic sight. At dawn, when the crowds are at their thinnest, the Taj Mahal is swathed in mist and tinged pink by the rising sun – a magical experience. You will also stop at a marble inlay workshop to admire this skillful craft
January to May – via Ranthambore
Drive to Ranthambore National Park visiting the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri en route. Tomorrow you will have a morning and afternoon canter safari. The following day, enjoy a canter safari before driving to Jaipur. This afternoon, shop at the local bazaar in Choti Choper, located inside the walled city
September to December –via Bharatpur
Drive to Bharatpur for a two night stay, visiting the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Tomorrow visit Keoladeo National Park for a morning rickshaw safari, and visit a nearby village. The following day, drive to Jaipur. This afternoon, shop at the local bazaar in Choti Choper, located inside the walled city.
Day 12: Jaipur
Start with a photo stop this morning at Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds) before visiting Amber Fort. Later this afternoon visit the City Palace, a handicraft centre and Jantar Mantar. Watch a traditional dance performance while enjoying dinner this evening.
Day 13: Jodhpur
Drive to Jodhpur. Enjoy the afternoon at leisure to relax.
Day 14: Explore Jodhpur
This morning visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and the museum located in the Umaid Bhawan Palace. Take an auto rickshaw to a local restaurant for lunch followed by a walking tour through Subzi Mandi, the local vegetable and spice market.
Day 15: Ranakpur Temples
Drive to Udaipur, a city of lakes, palaces and temples. Stop to visit the Jain temple complex of Ranakpur en route. The City Palace of Udaipur is still home to Maharana Udai Singh’s descendants who remain rulers of this independent state.
Day 16: Udaipur
Visit Sahelion Ki Bari Gardens, the Folk Museum and Mewar Art Gallery. This afternoon explore the magni cent City Palace and wander through the local shops. This afternoon relax on a cruise along Lake Pichola.
Day 17: Delhi
Fly from Udaipur to Delhi where the rest of the day will be at leisure
Day 18: Fly from Delhi
Fly to your next destination or towards home after a wonderful trip
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- 4.96 % Government service tax.
- Guide & entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Interstate Entry/Permit charges
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Meals (where included) will be on fixed menu/buffet.
- All Tour ARE subject to terms & conditions mentioned on the booking form.
- No refund on any unutilized services.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / Houseboat is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e., 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.