Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (98 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,710 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Mirik Excursion
After breakfast full day excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,900 ft.) Via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake). In evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (98 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increasing in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Meals (where included) will be on fixed menu/buffet.
- All Tour are subject to terms & conditions mentioned on the booking form.
- No refund on any unutilized services.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / Houseboat is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e., 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
|DESTINATION||PREMIUM (MAP)||LUXURY (MAP)||DELUXE (CP)||STANDARD (CP)|
|Darjeeling||New Elgin / Mayfair Hill Resort / Yashshree||Viceroy / Cedar Inn||Villa Everest / Mohit (Dlx)||Marvel Intl. / North Star|